Clarendon Road serviced apartments, Watford
Watford is a town in Hertfordshire, 17 miles north west of central London and inside the M25. The apartments are just .3 miles (483 metres) from Watford town centre, straight along Clarendon Road. It’s just a 2 minute walk to Watford Junction station. Watford town centre has pleasant pedestrianised zones and modern shopping arcades. The town centre is compact, easy to access and has everything you’d expect from a modern commercial centre, such as theatres, a comedy club and a cinema complex, as well as lots of shops, restaurants and pubs.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£155||£155||£155||£150||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 15.6miles
- LTN 19 miles
- Watford Junction 0.2 miles
- Watford High Street 0.8 miles
- Watford 1.1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
These studio and two bedroom apartments have all the benefits of both serviced apartments and hotels as they’re located in a hotel building.
The apartments are located just a 2 minute walk from Watford Junction station (14 mins from London Euston) and a 5 minute walk from Watford town centre.
Our Watford serviced apartments are light-filled and airy, and are all positioned from the 5th floor upwards.
Apartment features include free Wifi, an additional sofa-bed as standard, and a fully equipped kitchen. Building features include a mini gym, bar, restaurant, Starbucks café, lounge, terrace, 24 hour reception and ample parking. Watford’s a nice town packed with popular shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and entertainment and is very well connected by road, rail and tube. The building provides a spacious, modern and safe living environment with fantastic on-site facilities.
All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with a full size electric oven, a microwave, a 4-ring electric hob, a fridge and a slim-line dishwasher. The bathrooms have a fixed head power shower over the bath.
The flat screen 42” TVs have Freeview. The TVs have a HDMI port at the back and a USB on the left hand side. There are double glazed windows along the full width of the apartments, and some of them can be opened.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.