London is one of the top stays for business and leisure travellers that want culture and history wrapped in a pleasant bundle.
Situated a short walk away from Canada Square in Canary Wharf, the apartments are in the ideal place to enjoy the financial heart of London and all its riches, from the headquarters of HSBC and Citi Group to the luxury shops that can be found in the shopping centres.
You can travel to Bank in just 15 minutes from the nearest DLR train station.
- City Airport 3 milesmiles
- Heathrow Airport 25 miles miles
- London Bridge Station 5.2 miles miles
- Crossharbour Station 0.2 miles miles
- Canary Wharf Station 1.2 miles miles
- Victoria Coach Station 7.6 miles miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in London delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Inside, you can discover an apartment that has been furnished beautifully to the highest standard, benefiting with 24hr concierge service, stylish kitchen with Siemens appliances, large open plan living spaces and underfloor heating. With all this and so much more, your stay in London will be more than complete.
Finally, the private balcony comes with gorgeous views that will take your breath away.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.