London has many great areas, Hampton Court being one of the many great parts that has loads of history.
Hampton Court is located between Kingston upon Thames and Esher. Moments from the River Thames, Craven House backs onto Bushy Park, giving you amazing views. Easy transport links to central London, Twickenham and Richmond. 8 miles from Heathrow and 15 miles from Gatwick airports.
All in all, the area and neighbourhood more than make this a top stay.
- Heathrow 8miles
- Gatwick 15 miles
- Hampton Court 0.1 miles
- Kingston 0.5 miles
- Wimbledon 8 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Private patio
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Contemporary and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Hampton are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
Craven House is a stunning recently renovated Georgian building in the centre of Historic Hampton Court. Overlooking both the Palace and Bushy Park. Offering a selection of studio, one and two bedroom apartments, all of them are fully equipped and furnished to the highest standard. High ceiling and beautiful original features combine with modern touches making your stay a real home from home experience with the luxury of a hotel.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.