Elephant & Castle by MySquare
Elephant and Castle is a buzzing neighborhood in London, full of vibrancy and excitement that is beyond perfect for any traveler.
The neighborhood has been undergoing regeneration over the past few years, with a vast selection of retail destinations already in place, and the likes of Ministry of Sound, Corsica Studios, The Cinema Museum, and Southwark Playhouse (currently in development) to provide entertainment day and night. With Elephant Park, London Eye, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, London Bridge and Tower of London not far away, this is an enviable location.
The Bakerloo and Northern Line can be accessed via the Elephant and Castle Underground station, with Oxford Circus and King’s Cross only 13 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 21miles
- Gatwick 26 miles
- Elephant & Castle 0.2 miles
- Elephant & Castle 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
Situated in the London neighborhood of Elephant and Castle, these serviced apartments are also close to South Bank.
Coming with all the features that short and long stays in London are made for, relaxing in these bespoke living will come naturally. A fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, stylish furnishings, cozy linen and a sleek bathroom complete every apartment, bringing the delights of home to the polished and intricate surroundings.
Whether you're looking for short stay or long stay accommodation, these bespoke apartments are the perfect fit.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.