Euston Apartments by MySquare
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||£148||£143||£138||£133|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 13.4miles
- London Heathrow Airport 22.8 miles
- St Pancras Railway Station 1 miles
- King's Cross Station 1 miles
- Euston 0.1 miles
- Warren Street 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Chest of drawers
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Within convenient reach of London’s West End, our Studio & 1-bedroom apartments in Euston offers easy access to London’s tourist attractions. Kings Cross St. Pancras Station is only a couple of minutes away by taxi or one station on the Tube and has direct access to the Euro Star. Regents Park is a couple of minutes away on foot too and if you venture a little further, you will find the great sights and shopping around Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
London Zoo is 1.5 km from the apartment, while British Museum is 1.9 km away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 13 km from Eversholt Street.
Please note: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.