Hyde Park Gate Apartment
Exhibition Road is as easy to reach as High Street Kensington. Dinner in Knightsbridge finished with a stroll in Hyde Park.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|The Theodore Apartment||N/A||N/A||£500||£500||£470|
|The Hyde Park Terrace||N/A||N/A||£600||£600||£550|
|The Garden Apartment||N/A||N/A||£550||£550||£500|
|The Penthouse Apartment||N/A||N/A||£700||£700||£660|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Knightsbridge miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
The property is conveniently located near stores and public transportation, Dinner in Knightsbridge finished with a stroll in Hyde Park. At the centre of it all, the apartments are thoughtfully designed and equipped with the necessary amenities, providing a home away from home feel
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.