Indescon Square at Canary Wharf by MySquare
Canary Wharf with its rich industrial past and present business buzz is home to many of London’s most prestigious ad agencies and financial giants.
This kinetic London Quarter is also peppered with a respectable ensemble of riverside brasseries, trendy diners like West India Quay’s Big Easy and iconic stops such as One Canada Square Restaurant and Bar. There are many more bars and restaurants around the docks and financial sector that will be perfect to take your clients and friends for a late night meal. For those that love a bit of history, there's the London Docklands Museum that provides huge insights into the area. With all this and more, you'll soon find that Canary Wharf isn't just a home for business but also one for pleasure.
The DLR has direct lines to Bank, Stratford and London City Airport. Your nearest DLR will be South Quay, although you can also catch the Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf station as an alternative, bit longer, route.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||N/A||£200||£190||£180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 4miles
- Heathrow Airport 18 miles
- Limehouse 2 miles
- Greenwich 2 miles
- South Quay 0.1 miles
- Heron Quays 0.3 miles
- A number of buses can be found in close proximity of the apartment miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meals provided
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
The Studio & two bedrooms apartment are set in this landscaped, courtyard development. The two bedroom property benefits from a private balcony overlooking the gardens, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, wood flooring, designer furnishings, a tiled bathroom and en-suite shower room.
There are also on-site facilities available which include a 24 hour concierge service. Residents will appreciate the amenities that can be found within a short distance including the nearby Canary Wharf Shopping Centre which provides superb opportunities for high-end shopping and bespoke dining. The development is located a short distance away from South Quay DLR station, providing a valuable transport link for commutes to Canary Wharf and other destinations located across the Capital.
Please note: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.