Lexham Gardens is a popular residential road lined with beautiful
period properties. The location has easy access to the first-class
shopping and dining opportunities on offer around Kensington
A decent Sainsbury’s is just round the corner for all your foodshopping requirements. Kensington High Street, a major shopping
scene running from Hammersmith straight through to Kensington
Gardens, is also within easy walking distance. A wide variety of
brand name stores, cafés and restaurants are on hand as well as
a selection of high-end fashionable outlets on Kensington Church
Street. If you're looking for antiques, the District and Circle Line
connects you to Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Road Market.
Oxford Street, one of Europe's most popular shopping
destinations can also be reached easily by bus or tube.
An eclectic range of eateries are on your doorstep here -
restaurants in this area are known for Italian, French, Indian,
British and American cuisines. The Devonshire Arms is twominutes’ walk away, a lavishly decorated pub with outdoor
seating and an open fire.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||£310||£300||£290||£280|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gloucester Road miles
- Earl's Court miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Flying Butler Kensington is set within a beautiful Victorian
townhouse, located in a quiet residential street in the heart of
Kensington, a famously upscale neighbourhood with a wealth of
destinations on its doorstep.
Inside, one- and two-bedroom apartments are available, some
with sought after private outside space. Each apartment has
been recently refurbished and tastefully decorated and is
equipped with modern amenities and comfortable furnishings. All
apartments offer a fully fitted kitchen (including a dishwasher
and a washer-dryer) a modern bathroom with shower, spacious
open plan living areas with free Wi-Fi, TV and double-glazed
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.