Kew Riverside Apartments
Excellent transport links, trains take 20 minutes to Waterloo and a 15 minute car ride brings you to Heathrow Airport.
The apartment sits on the infamous Golden Mile corridor of the A4 which boast companies such as GSK(GlaxoSmithKline), Sky TV, Mercedes, Audi and Samsung to name a few. The golden mile incorporates Syon House, Syon Lane junction (now known as Gillette Corner) and the well know Man vs Food restaurant. Brentford’s food and drink scene are blossoming and there are lovely riverside spots like Time Café, which overlooks the Grand Union Canal, and The Weir Bar, a gastropub.
Meanwhile, over the bridge in Kew, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants and bars with the likes of The Botanist and Linnea in Kew Green.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£180||£190||£190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 5miles
- Kew Bridge 0.6 miles
- Brentford 0.6 miles
- Gunnersbury 1 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Elegantly designed, this luxurious 2 bedroom apartment is decorated to a high standard with high quality features and finishes and superb views of London with super easy access to transport and amenities
Wake up to luxury living from your comfortable bed with top-quality sheets, step out onto a huge private balcony with far reaching views of London. Make breakfast in the comfort of a fully equipped kitchen, and enjoy downtime in a cosy room with full length glass sliding doors leading to a modern winter garden which wraps around the whole length of the apartment, offering breathtaking views over London
Train and rail connections are within a few minutes Kew bridge (ZONE3), Brentford rail station for direct trains to Waterloo in 30 minutes.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.