Kingston Central Riverside
Kingston is a fantastic place to live, is family-friendly and has so much to offer in terms of culture, nightlife, top schools, great shopping, history and picturesque riverside views. Kingston has the perfect blend of modern amenities like a cinema, theatre, shopping centre, night club, music venue etc alongside pedestrianised cobbled market squares with medieval bridges, buildings and artefacts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Kingston Central Riverside||N/A||N/A||N/A||£175||£170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow miles
- Kingston miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Zip and link beds
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Our Kingston Central Riverside apartments are in the best location in Kingston if you’re looking for fantastic river views right in the centre of town. The building’s next door to the Kingston Rose Theatre and is surrounded by pubs and restaurants. It’s just an 8 minute walk to Kingston rail station and 27 minutes from Waterloo by train. There are also direct train services from Putney, Twickenham, Richmond, Teddington, New Malden, Sunbury, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction & Raynes Park.
The modern (2004) serviced apartments have two lovely balconies, one accessible from the living room and one from the master bedroom. As it’s high up on the 7th floor it‘s tranquil and quiet despite being in the town centre. A parking space is available in the underground car park with lift access.
Apartment features include a coffee machine, 500 mbps Wifi, a 49 inch Smart TV, a washer/dryer, a dishwasher, Bluetooth speakers, a sofa-bed, & zip & link beds in both bedrooms (king doubles or twin singles).
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.