Talisman & Duckman Tower at Canary Wharf by MySqua...
Canary Wharf with its rich industrial past and present business buzz is home to many of London’s most prestigious ad agencies and financial giants.
This kinetic London Quarter is also peppered with a respectable ensemble of riverside brasseries, trendy diners like West India Quay’s Big Easy and iconic stops such as One Canada Square Restaurant and Bar. There are many more bars and restaurants around the docks and financial sector that will be perfect to take your clients and friends for a late night meal. For those that love a bit of history, there's the London Docklands Museum that provides huge insights into the area. With all this and more, you'll soon find that Canary Wharf isn't just a home for business but also one for pleasure.
The DLR has direct lines to Bank, Stratford and London City Airport. Your nearest DLR will be South Quay, although you can also catch the Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf station as an alternative, bit longer, route.
- London City Airport 4 miles
- Heathrow Airport 21 miles
- Limehouse 2 miles
- Greenwich 2 miles
- South Quay 0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf 0.3 miles
- A number of buses can be found in close proximity of the apartment miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our serviced apartments in Talisman & Duckman Towers in Lincoln Plaza development offer an outstanding place to stay during your business or leisure trip to London.
Guests can expect spacious living spaces. The apartments are open plan and bright. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher and full fridge. High-speed Wi-fi, all bills and weekly cleaning are included in our services. The flat screen TV and cozy furniture are the perfect additions to help you relax after a long, arduous day. A balcony gives you an excellent view of the area, and a great place to watch the sunset. Rich wooden floors, soft spot lighting and a style-led curation of tasteful furniture completes the indulgent atmosphere.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.