Liverpool Street Apartments by MySquare
Shoreditch is a neighborhood that’s hard to beat for corporate and holiday accommodation. Known as the entertainment district, it has so much to offer in terms of attractions and fun venues.
Whether you're here for business or pleasure, there's something for everyone. Business travelers will be happy to be near the financial hub of Liverpool Street, while others will be happy with the trendy bars, markets and more. Notable highlights of the area include Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane and Finsbury Circus. All in all, the area has more than everything to ensure your stay in Shoreditch is as relaxed and as fun as can be.
Liverpool Street is the closest tube and railway station, where you can get connections throughout the UK including to Cambridge and Brighton, as well as connections to the rest of the capital.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Liverpool Street 1 Bed||N/A||N/A||N/A||£358||£358|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 6.9miles
- Heathrow Airport 19.1 miles
- Liverpool 2.1 miles
- Fenchurch Street 1.7 miles
- Shoreditch High Street 0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street 0.3 miles
- Stratford 5.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site chargable
- Spa treatments available
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These stylish one bedroom apartment in Principal Tower development, enjoying a prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City and Shoreditch. The apartment features a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with beautifully finished with marble, a spacious open plan reception/kitchen flooded with lots of natural light with large windows overlooking Central London.
Residents benefit from amenities that include a lap pool, spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a cinema, 24-hour concierge and residents' lounge. There are also bicycle storage facilities available underground.
Please note: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.