Meade House Nightingale
Welcome to London’s newest and most exclusive island neighbourhood.
If you’re visiting London on business, the apartment’s close proximity to Canning Town underground and DLR station makes reaching Canary Wharf and the city of London really easy. Got tickets to an event at the O2? It’s just one stop away on the underground. And if you’re planning to explore more of London, especially the West End, having Canning Town tube and DLR station close by will make getting to those other areas of London really easy.
The apartment is under a 10 minute drive from the airport, which you can also access via the DLR.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£230||£230||£215||£207||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 2.9miles
- Stanstead Airport 33.1 miles
- Canning Town DLR Station 0.3 miles
- Royal Victoria DLR 1.5 miles
- Canning Town Station 0.3 miles
- North Greenwich 3.4 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Taste executive-style London living in this exceptional 2 bedroom.
From the moment you enter the modern, exclusive island neighbourhood in which this apartment is located, you’ll realise that here’s somewhere to stay that will give you as much to talk about as the things you do and places you visit while in London. The quality of all the fittings, furnishings and finish is truly supreme, exemplified by the open plan living area. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances needed to exert self-catering independence while staying in the capital.
Both the bedrooms feature double beds, with the master having a king size and an ensuite, for your comfort and convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.