Maybury Court Apartments in Marylebone
Despite its proximity to the uniformity of Oxford Street, Maybury Court and Marylebone more broadly are symbols of independence. Stunning buildings soar over the streets lined with countless independent stores, cafes, restaurants and bars.
London’s West End theatre district is within walking distance of Maybury Court. Offering a diverse range of performances, plays and comedy shows, London’s West End is a cultural hub. Trafalgar Square, a significant site of British history, and Buckingham Palace are a short journey away from the West End.
Regent’s Park, bordering Marylebone to the north, and Hyde Park, bordering Marylebone to the south, offer verdant retreats from the trials and tribulations of city life.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 8.6miles
- Heatrow 13.5 miles
- Euston 0.3 miles
- Marylebone 0.6 miles
- Regent's Park 0.3 miles
- Baker street 0.4 miles
- New Bond Street 0.9 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Flat screen televisions
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Dining table and chairs
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
Located in the desirable residential area of Marylebone, Maybury Court combines classical elements of the surrounding architecture with a modern twist. With views of Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian properties, Maybury Court is a one bedroom apartment designed to satisfy the requirements of business travellers.
Exposed wooden beams line the ceiling of the living space whilst an exposed stone wall fire place is the pièce de résistance of the room. The living space is completed by two sofas, a dining table capable of seating four and a flat screen television. The modern kitchen, overlooking one of the most exclusive areas in London, is fully equipped with all utensils to ensure guests experience an authentic home from home experience.
The bedroom contains a King Size bed complemented by luxurious linen, while the bathroom contains both a bath and power shower. A weekly maid service is offered to ensure guests are able to take advantage of their time in London.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.