Nevern Place 16 Earls Court
Although Earls Court Underground Station is 3 minutes’ walk away, the area is worth further exploration due to its stunning architecture, verdant squares, chic boutiques and exquisite restaurants in addition to convenience stores.
Alternatively, neighbouring Kensington and Knightsbridge offer luxurious retail therapy. In addition to housing some of the world’s most revered designers, Knightsbridge is the home of Harrods- the world’s most renowned emporium.
Earls Court Station provides excellent transport links to central London. The West End, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace are symbols of Britain and are must visits for students of history.
- Gatwick Airport 27 miles
- Heathrow Airport 27 miles
- Earl's Court 0.3 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.7 miles
- Victoria Station 2.5 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Security Alarm System
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- First aider
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Fabulous two-bedroom, one-bedroom and studio apartments housed in one of Kensington’s earliest Victorian townhouses.
We are particularly proud of the size of these apartments and their unique, intimate feel. Perfect for business colleagues, friends and families alike. The underground station is 3 minutes walk away, as are the shops, restaurants and pubs of Earls Court.
Nevern Place’s suites are designed and furnished with fully fitted kitchens, beautiful bathrooms and sumptuous beds; coupled with our personalised and flexible service, we establish a level of comfort, convenience and attention to detail that is the hallmark of our family-run serviced apartments.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.