Prince of Wales Terrace Apartments, Kensington
Kensington omits a tangible regal elegance. Classical architecture blends with artisan boutiques, bakeries and restaurants, providing the area with a sense of unremitting opulence. From its redolent gardens to Kensington Palace, a majestic ambiance permeates the air.
Nearby, Knightsbridge has a similar reputation for indulgence. Knightsbridge is synonymous with some of the most luxurious shopping experiences in the world. Harrods, stretching over five acres, is the apotheosis of luxury shopping. Knightsbridge contains a veritable who’s who of designer stores- Gucci, Harvey Nichols and Armani are located in the area.
Given Kensington’s proximity to the city, one would be forgiven for assuming that the area is mostly residential with few green spaces. However, Hyde Park- in the vicinity of Buckingham Palace- is moments away from Kensington and offers a verdant retreat from London’s hustle and bustle.
This property is five minutes’ walk from High Street Kensington.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Three Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||N/A||£420||£395|
|Three Bedroom Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£435||£410|
|Four Bedroom Executive||N/A||N/A||N/A||£664||£624|
|Four Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||N/A||N/A||£800||£750|
|Four Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||N/A||£550||£521|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 13.5miles
- High Street Kensington 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Every day
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.