Fitzrovia is a hugely popular area for it’s central location and close proximity of SoHo, Oxford Street, Marylebone and all the excitement of Central London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bed Superior||£310.00||£310.00||£310.00||£310.00||£310.00|
|1 Bed with Terrace||£330.00||£330.00||£330.00||£330.00||£330.00|
|1 Bed Standard||£200.00||£200.00||£200.00||£200.00||£200.00|
|Penthouse with Terrace||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00||£550.00|
|2 Bed 1 Bath Terrace||£440.00||£440.00||£440.00||£440.00||£440.00|
|2 Bed Superior||£500.00||£500.00||£500.00||£500.00||£500.00|
|2 Bed 1 Bath Standard||£440.00||£440.00||£440.00||£440.00||£440.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 10miles
- Heathrow Airport 15 miles
- Tottenham Court Road 0.3 miles
- Oxford Circus 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Rathbone is a wonderful serviced apartment property for both corporate and leisure travellers alike. Fully equipped with everything one would need to live comfortably for both long and short term accommodation.
Located in the heart of Fitzrovia, just a stones throw from Oxford street and nestled on the corner of Charlotte Street with all its vibrant splendour and fantastic eating spots.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.