Room 2 Hammersmith
Hammersmith is a prime location due to its ideal blend of village and city living. On your doorstep, you’ll find a host of exciting venues. For fine dining or client entertainment, the River Café is sure to impress. If you need to fuel a long day’s work, an artisan coffee from Antipode will surely do the trick.
Down the road, you’ll find The Lyric Theatre – one of the UK’s premier theatres. Why not combine a visit with a pre-theatre meal at Lala? If you’re after a bargain, you won’t be disappointed; you’ll find the world famous Westfield London just 12 minutes from Hammersmith Underground Station.
With Hammersmith Underground just 6 minutes away on foot, you’ll find yourself well connected to Central London. Reach Paddington in just 14 minutes, Hyde Park Corner in 15 minutes and Oxford Circus in 27 minutes.
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Packed full of personality and quirky designs, these apartments are the perfect blend of functionality and character. In an ideal Hammersmith location with countless activities on your doorstep – what more could you ask for?
These apartments are young, fun and designed to make you feel at home. For seasoned travellers looking for something unique, the cool features are sure to impress. With superfast Wi-Fi and 40” television with phone mirroring functionality, your in-home entertainment is catered for. Your kitchenette contains a 2-ring hob and combination grill, along with a dining table and a welcome kitchen pack.
At the end of a long day, sink in to an orthopedic mattress and close your blackout blinds for complete serenity. Plus, you can rely on apartment staff to make your bed daily, making your busy mornings simpler.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.