Pembroke Apartments in Ruislip
This gated oasis is close to the buzzing high street, as well as Ruislip tube station, taking you into the heart of London in just 25 minutes. Northwood and Ruislip Common with its beautiful lido are just minutes away. Ruislip offers fantastic transport connections with five stations to the City and West End, just 20 minutes from the retail delights at Westfield London and close to the motorways and airports. Ruislip is a great location for those who want to get the most out of life.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£200||£185||£150||£140||£135|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 7.6 milesmiles
- LTN 27.6 miles miles
- West Ruislip Station 1.5 miles miles
- South Ruislip 1.8 miles miles
- Ruislip Station 0.1 miles miles
- Ruislip Manor 0.6 miles miles
- Pinner Coach Station 3 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Each apartment is finished to a high specification. The 1 beds are 51.6 sqm. All apartments feature
an open-plan kitchen/living area, fully fitted kitchen, 80 mbps WiFi, a 43” Smart TV and a washer/
dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living areas are furnished with dining table
and four chairs, a sofa, and a coffee table. The bathrooms feature a shower over bath.
The bedrooms are furnished with a king bed and ample fitted wardrobe space.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.