Blackfriars Apartments by MySquare
Want to be just over the river from the Globe Theatre and Tate Modern Gallery? Then these apartments are the perfect choice.
Why? Because you can visit the buzzing Borough Market and taste a variety of cuisines during your exploration of the south bank or after a walk along the London Bridge. If you’re interested in seeing the rest of Central London though, the closest Underground station is Mansion House, which allows you to effortlessly traverse the rest of the city. Whether you’re looking to shop or take beautiful photos of the skyline and St. Paul’s Cathedral, you will have access to it all right outside your doorstep.
Plus, corporate travellers that need to be close to Bank Station for the Bank of England and other financial headquarters like the London Stock Exchange will also be in lunch, as the apartment are close to these too.
Enjoy exciting local experiences that will leave you with an array of stories to share with loved ones on your return home.
- City Airport 6.9 miles
- Heathrow Airport 15.2 miles
- Cannon Street 0.3 miles
- Mansion House 0.2 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking (Chargeable & subject to availability)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- En-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Desk to work from (Chargeable)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This modern serviced apartment is located in the heart of The City of London, a few minutes walking distance from Blackfriars Station and Millenium Bridge. It has a contemporary look with wooden floor in the whole apartment. It has a very spacious bedroom with a lovely dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. This is the perfect central London accommodation for business travellers who want to be close to their office or work from home in a nice central location. If you are looking for a cosy spot to spend your holidays in London, this is very convenient as close to main attractions such as St Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern and Globe Theatre.
Coming fully furnished and complete with all the necessary amenities needed for homely living, these apartments really do deliver the best of serviced apartments in the city, being more than perfect for corporates. Featuring a contemporary style, you can enjoy the likes of a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, stylish furnishing, cosy sleeping and living area, a flat screen TV and a 24hr team dedicated to making your stay the very best it can be.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.