South Quay Serviced Apartments by MySquare
Canary Wharf is the opposite of your Dickensian expectations of traditional London, yet it is full of surprise, enjoyment and culture.
The heritage of the local area is all-present behind the facades of the massive office towers. The Museum of London Docklands in West India Quay introduces you to the history of the area and sets the scene for your stay at the business hub of the UK. Our serviced apartments offer the perfect base for the modern business traveller, being ideally located at Canary Wharf, one of the world’s leading financial and media centres and the decisive British answer to Manhattan. Nearby transport links also provide easy access to the O2 Arena, the West End and the other crucial landmarks in the capital.
In your own neighbourhood, you can visit the Museum of London Docklands, venture a little further out to find the buzzing nightlife in Shoreditch & City of London, visit the local city farm in Mudchute or soak up some relaxation at one of the many local spas.
There’s no such thing as ‘business as usual’ when you come to London’s most vibrant business hub.
- London City Airport 4 miles
- Heathrow Airport 23 miles
- Liverpool Street 4.5 miles
- London Bridge 6.4 miles
- Canary Wharf 0.3 miles
- South Quay DLR 0.1 miles
- Stratford 3.8 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our serviced apartments at South Quay feature great views and are located just minutes away from the business district of Canary Wharf.
The apartments are designed to the highest standards with unique and stylish furniture, equipped with modern kitchens, inviting living rooms and spacious bedrooms with comfy queen-sized beds and luxury bed linen. In addition to this, South Quay offers a 24-hour concierge desk. All units come with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, comfort cooling systems and fully furnished kitchens (including dishwashers and washing machines), as well as lavish toiletries.
Also located close by, you will find the entertainment quarter around West India Quay, while providing a quiet haven away from the office towers with their waterside location.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.