Close walking distance to Croydon town centre
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 bedroom, 1 bath||N/A||N/A||£240||£230||£210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Gatwick 11.2miles
- Heathrow 15.2 miles
- South Croydon 0.4 miles
- East Croydon 0.7 miles
- South Croydon 0.4 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
Lovely Three bedroom apartment in a converted Victorian building, offering a wide range of amenities; such as fully equipped kitchen, complementary WIFi and acceptance of pets.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.