Rochester Row Apartment
Rochester Row Luxury Apartments are centrally located in the in one of the most sought after parts of London. With the Houses of Parliament on your doorstep and the River Thames a couple of minutes walk away this is the perfect accompaniment to any business trip not to mention a perfect location for tourists wanting to be right in the heart of true London.
- Heathrow miles
- London City Airport miles
- Victoria miles
- St James's Park miles
- Victoria miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Rochester Row Westminster Luxury Apartments are centrally located in the in one of the most sought after parts of London. With the Houses of Parliament on your doorstep and the River Thames a couple of minutes walk away this is the perfect accompaniment to any business trip not to mention a perfect location for tourists wanting to be right in the heart of true London. Our beautiful apartment is a unique one bedroom apartment which offers a double bed in the master bedroom, a single bed in the smaller second bedroom, bathroom and separate lounge.
Part of a wonderfully-appointed building complex, these short stay apartments offer more than just comfort away from home and guests can enjoy the luxurious setting during their stay. Some of the building provide a full range of amenities such as an on-site spa, gym and treatment rooms and a small private business suite. Offering guests the highest standard of living arrangements, the apartments are fully-furnished with a well-equipped kitchen and bathroom. Westminster Apartments offer a desirable alternative to hotels for those corporate guests who will be staying in London for longer stretches.
Valet parking is available upon request whether on business or pleasure.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.