All flats are in London, Zone 1 and only 10 mins walk to London Liverpool St, Aldgate, Old Street and the rest of Shoreditch.
Centrally located with lots to do & take in around the area; easy access to Liverpool Street for business guests, trendy East London for explorers, Spitalfields market for its old English boutique uniqueness & Boxpark Shoreditch for cool hipsters. BoxPark, Brick Lane Sunday Market, Spitalfields and The Curry Strip are just some of the nearby attractions.
The London Underground will get you around the city with ease and efficiency.
- London City Airport 5.6miles
- Heathrow Airport 16.5 miles
- Bethnal Green 0.4 miles
- Shoreditch High Street 0.2 miles
- London Liverpool Street 0.4 miles
- London Victoria 4.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Free pantry
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Come and enjoy the city of London when you stay in these prestigious apartments.
We’re specialists in serviced apartments for city seekers and corporate professionals. Our flats are a complementary mix for the “bleisure” sector (business & leisure) and is a selection of four serviced apartments in the same building; in what is arguably the trendiest place in Shoreditch. Choose from airy flats on the top floor, studios at the back of the building or our open plan flats that sleep up to 4 people.
Enquire now to get your London stay all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.