The Rosebery 58
Farringdon is used informally by locals to denote the area around Farringdon Station in the Borough of Islington. Farringdon offers fast and simple access to the rest of the London by bus, tube or on foot- King’s Cross Station is moments away.
Farringdon is split in two- Farringdon Within and Farringdon Without. Despite this arbitrary split, Farringdon is classic in its architecture. Farringdon is a diverse, smart, vibrant, dynamic and mature area of the capital that is a quintessential image of London. The streets of Farringdon provide a charming combination of independent stores, restaurants, boutiques and European style cafes.
London’s most iconic tourist attractions are located within central London. The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square are short distances away from Farringdon.
- London City Airport 8.6 miles
- Heathrow 19.3 miles
- Farringdon 0.5 miles
- Blackfrairs 1.1 miles
- Farringdon 0.5 miles
- Chancery Lane 0.5 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Intercom system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated in between Farringdon and Chancery Lane tube stations in central London, The Rosebury is located in a stylishly restored Victorian red brick building. The Rosebury offers luxurious studio, one and two bedroom apartments intelligently designed to fulfil the diverse requirements of the discerning business travellers.
Each apartment contains a well-equipped kitchen purposefully built with home from home living in mind. A large window concurrently illuminates the living spaces in addition to providing stunning views of central London. The living space, decorated with tasteful art, includes a comfortable sofa, a flat screen television.
The beautiful bedrooms feature sumptuous beds, ample storage space and privacy to ensure guests are well rested for the days ahead. The bathrooms, charmingly decorated, contain a power shower. The Rosebury has a 24/7 reception area, complementary Wi-Fi, a weekly maid service and an on site gym.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.