Watford Apartment Junction Court
The apartment building is positioned on Station Road opposite Watford Junction station, which is only a 1-minute walk away. Watford is a town in Hertfordshire, 17 miles Northwest of Central London and inside the M25 and is well connected with Euston station only a 16-minutes journey away.
The apartments are just 0.3 miles from Watford town centre, which has pleasant pedestrianized zones and modern shopping arcades. The town centre is compact, easy to access and has everything you’d expect from a modern commercial centre, such as theatres, a comedy club and a cinema complex, as well as lots of shops, restaurants and pubs.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£275||£250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LTN 17miles
- LHR 20 miles
- Watford Junction 0.3 miles
- Bushey 1.3 miles
- Watford Station 1.1 miles
- Croxley Station 2.5 miles
- Watford Junction Station 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These fabulous apartments were built in 2016 and finished in an industrial style with exposed brickwork and wooden flooring throughout, which is very reminiscent of a New York warehouse converted apartment.
The apartments benefit from some of the features such as an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, Wi-Fi, a 40 inch Smart TV, washer/dryer, underfloor heating and a 10 sqm balcony. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and a full size dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with six chairs, a double L-shaped sofa, and a coffee table. The main bathrooms are spacious and feature a shower over bath. The master bedrooms are a spacious 16.2 sqm and have en-suite bathrooms and the second and third bedrooms are 15.4 sqm and 11.8 sqm.
Other features include double beds with twin bedside tables, reading lamps and free-standing wardrobes.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.