Tooting High Street
Our apartment is ideally placed in the desirable Tooting High Street in the heart of Tooting, which has recently been voted top 10 coolest neighbourhoods on Earth by Lonely Planet.
The area boasts fabulous bars, restaurants, cafes and shops and is a stone’s throw from the beautiful Tooting Common, perfect for enjoying the sun on those warm summer days! One minute away is also the two very trendy Tooting Markets where you can enjoy food and a drink in a very shabby chic multicultural environment.
The apartment is also conveniently situated close to numerous amenities, such as a GP surgery, chemist, and several supermarkets.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£200||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick miles
- Heathrow miles
- Tooting Station miles
- Clapham Junction miles
- Tooting Broadway miles
- Tooting Bec miles
- Tooting miles
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Come and explore Tooting, a popular area of London, from the heart of superior accommodation.
This is a lovely 3-bedroom apartment just 2 minutes’ walk from Tooting Broadway Underground Station, right next to the very trendy Tooting High Street which has recently been voted top 10 coolest neighbourhoods in the world by Lonely Planet. This modern apartment has been designed to make you feel relaxed with all the comforts of your own home.
Its location provides easy access to London Bridge, Waterloo, Camden, Kings Cross and Leicester Square on the Northern Line, as well as Gatwick Airport.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.