Wembley Park Deluxe Apartments
The building is positioned to the right-hand side of Wembley stadium when approaching the stadium from Olympic Way. This part of Wembley Park has been completely transformed into a quiet, smart and modern place to live with pedestrianised tree-lined walkways. Just around the corner is the impressive London Designer Outlet – a lifestyle and fashion centre with lots of restaurants, shops and a cinema complex. Along Olympic Way, you will come across Box Park, which is synonymous for the best street food, drinks and entertainment under one roof and Bread Ahead, which offers freshly baked breads, pastries, cakes, doughnuts, sourdough pizzas and specialty coffee.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 10.6miles
- Luton miles
- Wembley Stadium 0.5 miles
- Wembley Central 1 miles
- Wembley Park Station 0.4 miles
- North Wembley 1.3 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Located next to Wembley stadium and around the corner from the tree-lined pedestrianised walkways of Wembley Park Blvd, these lovely high spec serviced apartments feature balconies with stunning views. There’s Wifi, Smart TV, a washer/dryer, step-free lift access, in-house cinema, roof garden, 24 hours concierge service, playground, residential lounge and social spaces with work spaces kitted out with sofas, work benches and coffee tables.
Wembley is a fantastic new London neighbourhood with iconic views, world class entertainment, and a plethora of popular shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, cinemas, and even a library.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.