Hertsmere Road Apartment Canary Wharf
Located in a prime area of Canary Wharf, West India Quay Serviced Apartments offers great access for both business and pleasure.
From its position on the North Dock its just a short walk across on of the many bridges to Fisherman's Walk or the West India Quay station on the Docklands Light Railway giving direct links into London in minutes.
As the images in our gallery show the interior offers a fantastic environment with both to relax in at the end of the day or entertain from.
Just 15 minutes by rail to London City Airport West India Quay offers the perfect location for City Breaks with the M25 just 13 miles away giving access to Bluewater and Lakeside shopping centre
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£500||£500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport miles
- Heathrow miles
- Canary Wharf miles
- South Quay miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Located in West India Quay, this stylish serviced apartment offers stunning views of Canary Wharf, London's financial hub. Spacious and illuminated by natural light, the living space is furnished in a style consistent with the consummately modern surroundings. The fully equipped kitchen contains all the necessary appliances for home away from home living. Each bedroom offers a comfortable space to unwind and contains ample storage space. Additionally, this apartment includes complimentary Wi-Fi, secure entry system and access to parking.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.