Serviced Apartments St John's Wood
Top Serviced Apartments in St Johns Wood
The exclusive residential character of St. John's Wood, its proximity to Regent's Park, cultural landmarks, and high-end amenities make it a prestigious and wealthy neighbourhood. Serviced Apartments St Johns Wood combine all of a hotel's amenities with those of a standalone home. Serviced apartments, which often come furnished and outfitted with a kitchen, living space, and bedroom(s), offer a home-away-from-home feel. They are perfect for both short-term and long-term stays since they often include utilities, housekeeping, and occasionally additional facilities like a concierge or round-the-clock security. In addition, it is simple to go across London thanks to the proximity of serviced apartments in St. John's Wood to the bus lines and St. John's Wood Underground station.
Offering options to standard hotels that are less expensive since they allow you more room, privacy, and the flexibility to prepare your own meals can help you save money on eating out, especially during longer stays. Thus, Serviced Apartments St Johns Wood provide a desired fusion of convenience, elegance, location, and value, making them an appealing choice for tourists wanting a stylish and comfortable stay in one of London's most affluent districts.
Every one of our Serviced Apartments St Johns Wood, has everything a visitor might possibly require for a first-rate stay. There is an ample bedroom with plenty of space for relaxation, free Wi-Fi for internet access, a fully furnished kitchen where cooking at home is as easy as ever, and many more amenities.
Showing 1-2 of 2 apartment buildings (4 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Scott Ellis Gardens Apartment
14 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
Just within walking distance of Lord’s cricket ground, this two-bedroom apartment is the perfect stay for a trip to the city. The apartment is surrounded by local amenities and transport
Garland Apartment, St John's Wood
28 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed
A lovely and Nicely Furnised Apartment in a quite Prime Location. This nice Apartment comes with Parking and it's in proximty to 3 Train Stations.(South Hampstead, Swiss Cottage and St John's Wood
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in London
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in St John'S Wood London ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in St John'S Wood London with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in St John'S Wood London?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in St John'S Wood London are Scott Ellis Gardens Apartment. Garland Apartment, St John's Wood.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in St John'S Wood London?
Prices start from £75 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in St John'S Wood London on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of St John'S Wood London offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in St John'S Wood London on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of St John'S Wood London you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do St John'S Wood London serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in St John'S Wood London will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a St John'S Wood London serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in St John'S Wood London.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in St John'S Wood London better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in St John'S Wood London have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Cost of Living in St Johns Wood
The area is an affluent neighbourhood with a high cost of living. The average home price and median monthly rent for a one-bedroom flat are higher than the national mean for housing prices, starting at "£1,500 and £2,500", respectively. The cost of a monthly travel card for public transit costs roughly £130, which is another substantial expense.
Although supermarket costs are higher than in other locations, customers with restricted budgets can still discover reasonable solutions. For example, a three-course lunch for two at a high-end restaurant can cost more than £100, while mid-range restaurants normally charge between £15 and £40 per person. The cost of eating out can vary substantially. Utility and entertainment costs are in-line with those in other areas of London. St. John's Wood has a good living level overall and is a high-end area, although the cost of living there is greater.
Where to Stay in St Johns Wood
With numerous options for Serviced Apartments St Johns Wood, has plenty of independent lodgings that include amenities like cleaning, utilities, and occasionally even extra services like a concierge or round-the-clock security. The following are some localities in St John's Wood where you might want to think about renting a serviced apartment:
The Abbey Road: The world-famous Abbey Road Studios on a well-known street in St. John's Wood is where The Beatles recorded several of their albums. Along Abbey Road and the neighbouring regions, you may discover a selection of Serviced Apartments St Johns Wood flats, ranging in size from studios to bigger units. Shops, eateries, and transit alternatives are close to these apartments.
Forest End Street: Grove End Road in St. John's Wood is a quiet residential street with historic residences and contemporary constructions, including serviced flats. Regent's Park, the shops on St. John's Wood High Street, and the St. John's Wood Underground station are all nearby.
Circus Street: The Circus Road in St. John's Wood is a charming street with opulent residences and tree-lined boulevards. Along Circus Road, you can discover serviced apartments that provide you with a luxurious, stress-free existence close to various attractions.
Road Wellington: Wellington Road is a residential street in St. John's Wood that offers serviced flats for rent. It is close to Regent's Park and St. John's Wood High Street and has easy access to public transit, making it an ideal option for Serviced Apartments St Johns Wood.
Facts About St Johns Wood
St Johns Wood has a long history, making it a significant neighbourhood. Here are some of the most interesting facts about this place.
- The Beatles' iconic album cover of "Abbey Road" gave St. John's Wood worldwide fame. In addition, the Abbey Road zebra crossing, where The Beatles were photographed, has become a well-liked tourist attraction thanks to music lovers.
- St. John's Wood is renowned for its opulent residential character, which comprises contemporary mansions, opulent flats, and imposing historic homes. Many famous people have lived there, including celebrities, diplomats, and affluent families.
- Lord's Cricket Ground, sometimes called the "Home of Cricket," is one of St. John's Wood's cultural icons. It contains a museum that chronicles the sport's history and holds international cricket tournaments.
- In addition, the famed psychologist Sigmund Freud's museum, the Freud Museum, is also located in St. John's Wood.
- Regent's Park, one of London's biggest and most well-known parks, is also close to St. John's Wood. As a result, residents have easy access to the vast open areas, lovely gardens, and recreational activities in St. John's Wood.
Weather in St Johns Wood
In a nutshell, warm temperatures and light precipitation are common characteristics of St. John's Wood's yearly weather.
- March through May: St. John's Wood's springtime is usually pleasant, with average highs of 9 to 15 degrees Celsius. With periodic downpours and burgeoning plants and flowers, things can change.
- June through August: St. John's Wood has mild to warm summers, with typical highs of 12 to 22 degrees Celsius. It's a well-known season for outdoor activities like exercising and gatherings because the weather tends to be somewhat sunny with occasional downpours.
- September through November: Pre-winter temperatures at St. John's Wood range from 8°C to 17°C on average in these fall months. The weather may be unpredictable, with sporadic rain showers and the foliage in Official's Park changing colours.
- November through February: St. John's Wood experiences generally chilly winters, with typical lows of 3°C and highs of 9°C. Even though it doesn'toften happen in London, the weather may be chilly, with sporadic frost and snow.