Buttermere Court - St Johns Wood
St John's Wood is a prime location and one of London's most desirable residential neighbourhoods, known for its grand villas and picturesque, tree-lined streets. It's handy for all the attractions of Regent's Park and just a short hop from central London.
It's the location of Lord's Cricket Ground. It is also famous for Abbey Road Studios and the street Abbey Road, where The Beatles recorded, notably the Abbey Road album, the cover of which features the band crossing the road
- London City Airport 12 miles
- London Heathrow 20 miles
- South Hampstead 0.6 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal 1 miles
- Swiss Cottage 0.5 miles
- St John's Wood 0.6 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Room with small balcony
- En-suite bathrooms
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
A lovely and Nicely Furnised Apartment in a quite Prime Location. This nice Apartment comes with Parking and it's in proximty to 3 Train Stations.(South Hampstead, Swiss Cottage and St John's Wood Station). Very Comfrtable Pocket Sprung Matresses, Contemporary Styled, 2 good size Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Portered, this Apartment has everything.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.