Furnished Apartments in Glendale
Glendale Serviced Apartments
Tourists and visitors usually prefer furnished apartments in Glendale for the city’s picturesque landscape and its tranquil ambience. The city has steep and flat residential zones dotted by beautiful canyons cutting into the lovely Verdugo Mountains. It is one of the rare city centers in the LA zone with a classic downtown along with a dedicated shopping cum business district as well. You will find several landmarks including Griffith Park across the LA River and also Downtown Los Angeles nearby. Staying here is certainly a blissful affair as most Glendale locals and tourists will testify!
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Glendale are:
- West Ave. Apartment
- West Colorado St Apartments
- Myrtle St. Apartments
- North Orange Street Apartment #B-319
Every one of our furnished apartments in Glendale is well equipped with kitchens, appliances, comfortable beds, free Wi-Fi and everything else that you need for a memorable trip to the city.
Where to Stay in Glendale
There are several serviced apartments in Glendale which are located in coveted areas like North Orange Street, Downtown Glendale, Northwest Glendale, Adams Hill and others.
Facts About Glendale
Glendale is a city located along the Verdugo Mountains and within the Los Angeles County region in California. Its population was estimated at a decent 204,765 as of the year 2019, giving it the epithet of being Los Angeles County’s 4th biggest city. Glendale is only 10 miles to the north from Downtown LA.
Here are some more interesting facts about Glendale:
- Glendale is a suburb within the Los Angeles Metropolitan zone, lying within the Verdugo Mountains.
- It is bordered by Tujunga, Sun Valley and La Canada Flintridge along with Burbank and Griffith Park. Other nearby zones include Pasadena, Atwater Village and Glassell Park.
- The Golden State, Glendale, Ventura and Foothill freeways pass through the area.
- Incorporated in 1906, Glendale annexed Tropico in 1918. Leslie Coombs Brand (1859-1925) was a major figure here and built the El Miradero estate with its uniquely designed mansion and a private airstrip that came up in 1919.
- The El Miradero grounds are today owned by the city including Brand Park and the Brand Library which is the mansion. The brand also partnered with Henry E. Huntington for bringing the Pacific Electric Railway to Glendale.
- He is commemorated through Brand Boulevard today while the Grand Central Airport was the departure destination for the first-ever commercial west-east transcontinental flight. The pilot was Charles Lindbergh.
- Glendale was a sundown town until the 1960s with numerous restrictions in place for colored citizens. These were ultimately disbanded with evolution and progress.
Weather in Glendale
Glendale has hot, short and clear summers along with cool, long, semi-cloudy and wet winters. Throughout the year, temperatures usually range between 47 and 88 degrees Fahrenheit in Glendale. They rarely fall below 40 degrees Fahrenheit or surpass 96 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time to visit Glendale is between late May and mid-October for enjoying numerous outdoor activities and the pleasantly warm weather.