Furnished Apartments in Marina Del Rey
Marina Del Rey Serviced Apartments
Marina Del Rey is a non-integrated and charming seaside resort community within Los Angeles County in California. It has a beautiful harbor that is a key water recreation and boating hub for the entire Greater Los Angeles zone. Naturally, demand is sky-high for furnished apartments in Marina Del Rey. The port itself is the biggest man-made small-craft North American harbor while housing roughly 5,000 boats and counting!
Our Best Furnished Apartments in Marina Del Rey
Our furnished apartments in Marina Del Rey comes with the best amenities including well-equipped kitchens for delicious personal cooking along with free Wi-Fi and comfortable bedrooms among numerous others.
Where to Stay in Marina Del Rey
Washington Boulevard is a popular place to stay along with Lincoln Boulevard, Bali Way, Fiji Way, Panay Way and Palawan Way. Other options include Bora Bora Way, Mindanao Way, Tahiti Way and Admiralty Way to name a few.
Showing 1-7 of 7 apartment buildings (22 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Fountain Park Drive Studio Serviced Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Modern interiors and ample amenities at a location that puts the area’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment close at hand—welcome to Fountain Park at Playa Vista apartments.
Falmouth Ave Apartments
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Welcome to this wonderful two-bedroom home in family-friendly Playa del Ray. This unit is conveniently located with easy access to Highway 1, making commuting and exploring nearby Santa Monica and
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to know before booking villas in Los-angeles
There are over 7 serviced apartments in Marina Del Rey Los-Angeles with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Marina Del Rey Los-Angeles are Fountain Park Drive Studio Serviced Apartment. Glencoe Ave. Admiralty Way. Marquesas Way. Waters Edge Apartment.
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
Choose a part of Marina Del Rey Los-Angeles you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
Some of the apartment buildings in Marina Del Rey Los-Angeles will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Marina Del Rey Los-Angeles.
Serviced apartments in Marina Del Rey Los-Angeles have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About Marina Del Rey
Marina Del Rey is a seaside community within Los Angeles County in California. The port is the biggest North American man-made small craft harbor while being a hugely popular destination for tourists as well.
Here are some interesting facts about Marina Del Rey that you should know:
- The locality is popular for tourist activities including chartering yachts, renting kayaks, paddle boarding and dining cruises while land activities include walking pathways, bicycle paths, bird-watching, wildlife watching, whale and dolphin watching, seal watching and more.
- Los Angeles County owns the Harbor which is also managed by the DBH (Department of Beaches and Harbors).
- Marina Del Rey lies southeast of the Venice community and northwards from the L.A. City community near the Ballona Creek’s mouth.
- The harbor and business cum residential zone of the locality is surrounded by the city of Los Angeles while the beach-esque homes on the inner coastal and beachside strip are within LA city limits but share the same zip code. The strand is called Marine Peninsula or Ballona Lagoon Marine Preserve.
- Via Dolce is the street that forms the boundary between Marina Del Rey and Los Angeles.
- The Admiralty High Rise is one of the largest and tallest structures here, going up to 170 feet with 20 floors.
- The harbor is specially tailored for various types of moorings covering bigger boats, ferry boats, whale watching boats and harbor cruise ships.
Weather in Marina Del Rey
The weather remains comfortable and clear during summers in Marina Del Rey while winters are long, wet, semi-cloudy and cool.
The best time to visit is between early June and mid-October for enjoying the weather and outdoor activities galore.