South Virgil #PH29 Apartment
This lovely serviced apartment is in Koreatown, a trendy LA neighbourhood with amazing proximity and much to offer.
With a central location, Hollywood, Mid-Wilshire, and DTLA are only 15 mins away from the front door. Over the years, Koreatown has transformed into a co-mingling, vibrant spot of diverse young professionals. You certainly won’t have trouble finding a bite to eat or a place to relax at the end of the evening with hip bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Multiple metro stops make hopping between Koreatown's attractions all the easier from Western to Vermont and Beverly to Olympic.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$170||$170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 18miles
- 6th / VirgiL bus stop 233 ft miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bike storage
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Come and enjoy the city of Los Angeles, home to Hollywood, movie stars and a huge number of attractions.
Elegantly designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this serviced apartment in Los Angeles is the perfect spot for you to enjoy the City of Angels. Whether you’re lounging in your pretty living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll love everything that this Koreatown apartment has to offer.
Enquire now to get your dream stay in LA all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.