Carlotta, Hollywood LA
In the rolling hills of Hollywood, you’ll discover no other than Hollywood Hills, one of the most affluent communities in Los Angeles, situated ten miles northwest of the city. Home to the infamous Hollywood Sign on Mount Lee, this neighbourhood boasts significant landmarks, breathtaking views, and famous rolling hills, which are a part of the Santa Monica Mountains.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bob Hope 8.7miles
- Hollywood/Vine Station 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.