North Wilton Place Apartment
This furnished rental in Hollywood is an inviting place for everyone who is looking for a stars’ tour on and off the Walk of Fame.
The list of things to do in Hollywood is endless. From fancier restaurants on Hollywood Boulevard to the hippest clubs on Sunset Boulevard, the area promises an unforgettable time. Take a tour of the most popular music venues, including the Hollywood Palladium and the Dolby Theatre, home of the Oscars.
Also, don’t miss Paramount Pictures to explore over a century of Hollywood history and witness more in the making at the Studio.
- Los Angeles International Airport 20miles
- Hollywood / Wilton, Los Angeles bus stop 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Hollywood and movie stars await you when you book this apartment for your dream and a starry trip to LA.
Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this one-bedroom serviced apartment in Los Angeles. Ideally located in LA, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels. Simply show up and start living in style.
Enquire now to get your LA trip set up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.