Rooftop Luxembourg Ville
The Apartment is situated in the area of Belair, the nicest neighborhood to live in, in Luxembourg city. Everything is close.
You have the following within 5 min walk:
1 supermarket (open everyday)
2 italian restaurants
1 french restaurant
1 chinese restaurant
1 indian restaurant
1 gaz station
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Findel 15kmmiles
- Bruxelles 150km miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- MPS docking station
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This penthouse is on the top floor of a very high standing building (with elevator). The furniture and the whole environment fit expectations of the most demanding persons (Bose system with IPod dock, flat screen, Satellite TV, wifi, designer furniture…).
It is composed of a large living room with an open kitchen, 2 bedrooms with a double bed in each, a bathroom with an italian shower and toilets and separate toilets. All around, and accessible from every room, balconies and terraces enable you to benefit from a 360° view.
This luxurious property suits for business trips and touristic stays.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.