Rue Glesener Serviced Apartment
Discover a multicultural city, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg's capital and seat of many European institutions.
Between tradition and modernity, let yourself be surprised by its many tourist places to visit, its UNESCO World Heritage monuments and the numerous museums and squares. Plan your cultural outings with the agenda, full of ideas to complete your stay including festivals, exhibitions, theater and more.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luxembourg Airport 5.4miles
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Ideally located less than 2km from the city-center of Luxembourg, this property offers 6 one bedroom apartments, 2 two bedroom apartments and 1 two bedroom penthouse. Surrounded by small businesses and restaurants of all sorts, our accommodations are designed and equipped to make you feel right at home. An elegant architecture twinned with high quality interiors and a friendly team ensuring you get the very best from your Luxembourg experience.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.