Cours Lafayette Serviced Apartment
Basilica of Noter-Dame de Fourviere is 3.1 mi from apartment, while Musée des Confluences is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Lyon - Saint Exupery Airport, 11 mi from the accommodations.
- Business centre
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
located in in Lyon provides accommodations with free WiFi, 2 mi from the Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon, 2.1 mi from Musée Miniature et Cinéma and 2.7 mi from Fourviere Roman Theater. The apartment is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV, Nintendo Wii and PS3, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.