Dulce Serviced Apartment
Dulce Serviced Apartment means comfort, style, and a fantastic location: Isla de Chamartín, offers all this and much more for you to enjoy during your visit to Madrid. In one of the apartments, with 1 or 2 bedrooms, with a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen. Very well communicated to the airport and the center of Madrid
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport 6.87miles
- Fuente De La Mora 0.21 miles
- Begoña 2.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
All apartments are carefully decorated, have an equipped kitchen, and wonderful views of the city. In addition to additional amenities that you can enjoy during your stay, such as parking with direct access to the apartments, 24-hour WiFi connection, Netflix, 24-hour security ...
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.