These modern 1 or 2 bedroom apartments are located in the excellent Cuzco area. This means you’re away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid’s core just to the south. But you still have great transport links around the city.
Tetuán and Cuzco metro station are 5 minutes away on foot.
- Barajas-Adolfo Suarez 10miles
- Chamartín 1 miles
- Tetuán 0,3 miles
- Cuzco 0,3 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Spacious work space.
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Shared working decks
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Each apartment has access to a series of common areas such as a gym, cafeteria area, a community area, and coworking spaces.
The apartments come with access to parking (please check availability) and a number of common areas like a gym, coffee corner, a community area, and coworking spaces
Fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer, Amazon/Alexa
The apartments themselves are fully decorated as well as pre-stocked with towels and toiletries so everything is ready for your arrival. Inside the apartments is warm and bright.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.