Splendom Housing Monde
The Salamanca district is known internationally because of its Golden Mile: a fashion point of reference, distributed across Ortega y Gasset Street and the surrounding area, where you can find boutiques from great fashion designers. It is worth window-shopping around its designer clothes, shoes and accessory shops, and admiring its luxury jewellery and watches.
- Barajas-Adolfo Suarez 10 miles
- Salamanca 130 miles
- Recoletos 0.9 miles
- Nuevos Ministerios 1.3 miles
- Núñez de Balboa 0.4 miles
- Rubén Darío 0.5 miles
- Serrano 0.5 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
Spacious and luxurious apartments located in the middle of Salamanca District, Splendom Housing Monde offers one, two and three bedroom apartments, also with one, two or three bathrooms, reaching 140 sqm in our top apartment. Enjoy the city just a few meters away from the nearest metro stop.
Among many features, we highlight the fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher, oven, washing machine, dryer, espresso coffee machine, toaster, teapot, kettle and induction stoves. All our units have air conditioning and free wifi.
All our family friendly units are thought to provide you a perfect stay. The dining tables are large enough to the number of guests each unit can hold, and large living rooms also. Modern bathrooms with walk-in showers and with a modern and luxury decoration, all of them different between each other. Spacious bedrooms with large double beds, and two singles in the third bedroom of our biggest option.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.