Alder House is situated just south of Maidenhead Town Centre, in a new apartment block in a cul-de-sac. The town centre and Maidenhead mainline railway station are both within walking distance, and there is an Aldi supermarket some 300 metres away. The Thames flows through the town and Maidenhead boasts a wide range and number of restaurants, pubs and coffee shops.
- Heathrow 11.7 miles
- London City 32.9 miles
- Maidenhead 0.5 miles
- Maidenhead Bus 0.5 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Chest of drawers
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
Alder House is a brand-new build on the southern side of Maidenhead town centre and the station. The apartment includes a master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom, a family bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen and lounge/diner. The lounge area is complete with internet connected Smart LED TV and DVD/Blu-ray, with a fast-free internet Wi-Fi throughout the apartment. The apartment also has free allocated parking just outside the door.
The master bedroom has a well apportioned en-suite attached as well as free standing wardrobe and chest drawers. It features a Super King size 'zip' bed that can be configured as two singles as well. Business customer? Need to work on that presentation? Wi-Fi colour printer with paper is available for you to use. Bedroom two has a very comfortable double bed and is well laid out with wardrobe and bedside cabinets. The bathroom comprises a full suite with shower.
The kitchen is equipped to a high standard, so if you are just sorting out breakfast or if you fancy cooking dinner yourself... it includes the basics like electric kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, plus Gas Hob, fan oven, and it comes fully equipped with kitchenware, utensils, pots and pans, cutlery, crockery and glasses as you would expect and always get with Ferndale Apartments.
The whole apartment is well equipped with just the right mix of quality, meeting high standards and functionality. It is a comfortable and pleasing living space, just right for your visit whether it is just one night or longer.
Complimentary toiletries include soap and hand wash, shampoo and shower body wash. Of course there are ample towels included. Direct access to car park with a designated free parking slot, this is an excellent base for those visiting Maidenhead, Ascot, Windsor and the surrounding area.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.