Golden Heights Apartments
Located within a few minutes walk from the nearest train station and the high street with easy access to local gyms, a variety of cinemas, shops, bars, restaurants and other family-friendly attractions - it is the perfect place to stay for business travellers and holidaymakers.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||£140||£140||£140||£140||£140|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||£170||£170||£170||£170||£170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Gatwick 37.6miles
- London Southend Airport 50.9 miles
- Maidstone West 0.2 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 0.6 miles
- Dagenham Heathway Tube Station 33.7 miles
- Becontree Tube Station 33.8 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 40.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The Golden Heights Apartments from KH Homes offers corporate serviced apartment accommodation in the heart of Maidstone, Kent. This collection of 1 and 2-bedroom short stay serviced apartments all feature double beds (and twin beds), modern bathrooms, tastefully furnished living area and fully equipped ultra-modern kitchen - including a separate fully equipped utility room.
All apartments at Golden Heights come with a Smart TV and free high-speed wireless internet access. Free onsite parking is also available for guests staying at Golden Heights.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guests in-house, 14 days notice is required to shorten their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on 17th September and then gives notice on 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 night will apply.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.