The Lady Isadora is located in Kent. The property is 43.5 km from Ilford, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.
- London Southend Airport miles
- London City Airport miles
- Chatham Train Station miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hot Tub
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Lady Isadora is a gorgeous, incredibly modern two bedroom, two bathroom apartment ideally based in Maidstone. There are a number of fantastic restaurants & bars, historic sites, and fast travel links right on your doorstep. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, The Lady Isadora will offer you everything you need and more! This stylish place to stay is perfect for small groups, couples, or for those who are on business trips.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.