The financial hub of the Philippines, Makati is a top stay for business travellers that want to be in the centre of it all.
The apartments offer great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Makati's finest residential district. All in all, any traveller can find much that appeals to them in this exceptional hub of culture and business.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport 3.5 miles
- Ayala Center Station 0.08 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Makati come with all the many features that travellers love.
The apartments are located in what is known as the 'Ayala Triangle', a posh, upscale area comprising upscale shopping malls, modern office buildings, first-class restaurants, bistros and bars. A short walk away is the Ayala train station, which links the area with the rest of the district, full of multinational companies, international banks and the Philippine Stock Exchange. Inside the apartments, amenities include Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, gym, spa treatments, steam room, tennis courts and a swimming pool.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.