Splendom Tomas is located in the historic center of Málaga, in the ‘Arts district’, 5 minutes on foot from Marqués de Larios street and 10 minutes walking from the beach. There are all kinds of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants nearby, as well as the main bus and train stops to get around in and out of the city. Studios and 1 Bedroom Apartments.
Splendom Tomas is located in the center of the city, with Calle Larios two minutes away on foot, and the port less than 5 minutes away, our location allows you to get to know the city with total comfort. The main train and bus stations are about a 10-minute walk away.
- Málaga-Costa del Sol 6 miles
- Granada 80 miles
- Málaga Centro Alameda 0.3 miles
- Málaga María Zambrano 0.8 miles
- El Perchel 0.7 miles
- La Isla 1.2 miles
- Estación de Autobuses de Málaga 0.9 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our apartments provide a good level of natural light that falls on wooden floors and white walls giving a clean contrast to the living spaces. The white walls are broken up with exposed brick that provides a rustic backdrop to the main eating area.
Fully equipped kitchen, with oven, microwave, washer/dryer, and dishwasher and large refrigerator in the biggest units. Also, most of them come with a private balcony, but you can enjoy the spacious rooftop terrace that has a solarium area also.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.