Chapel Street Serviced Apartment
CitySuites is situated in the heart of Manchester, opposite the city’s famous cathedral. At the top of Deansgate, the building is only 100 meters away from the prime shopping district and minutes’ walk from the central business district. Our guests have rated our location 9.7 out of 10 on Booking.com.
Even if you’re not driving and valet parking, CitySuites is simple to get to. We’re less than a five-minute walk from Manchester Victoria train station, a short train or tram ride from Media City, Piccadilly Station and Manchester Airport.
- Manchester Airport 9.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 32.0 miles
- Victoria Station 0.4 miles
- Piccadilly Station 0.9 miles
- N/A N/A miles
- N/A N/A miles
- Manchester Coach Station 0.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Smoke alarms
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
A hidden gem at the crossroads of one of the city’s most stylish neighbourhoods. Situated in the heart of Manchester’s cosmopolitan city centre, luxurious respite for short and long-term stays. Within easy access of iconic shops and a sprawling leisure offering, the impressive 17 storey high building features 237 spacious studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom luxury apartments. A truly welcoming home away from home, you’ll also find an Executive Lounge, offering a range of indulgences as well as a state-of-the-art gym and spa facilities - exclusive to residents only.
All of our apartments are designed to be your home away from home. With plush king size beds that guarantee a great night’s sleep, to unlimited 100MB Wi-Fi and Sky+ HD with full entertainment and sports package that ensure you never miss out on your favourite shows.
Whether your stay is for a week or a year, business or leisure, a group booking or a lone traveller we have the perfect apartment for everyone.
2 - 28 Night Bookings: 24 hours cancellation policy applies prior to arrival and whilst in house.
28+ Night Bookings: 14 - 28 day cancellation policy applies prior to arrival and whilst in house.
Group Bookings: Cancellation policy may be modified for group bookings.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.