Minshull St Serviced Apartments Piccadilly
Manchester is one of the shining city beacons in the UK. There’s so much to do that will keep any business or leisure traveller entertained.
The apartment is located just minutes away from some of the best bars, entertainment venues, shops and restaurants that the vibrant city has to offer. It’s also a superb base for sightseeing and exploring Manchester because most of the city’s highlights are sat not too far from your doorstep. If you want to visit Salford Quays and Media City, simply hop on the tram which will take you there in just 15 minutes.
Manchester Piccadilly Station isn’t too far and makes travelling to the apartment and Manchester so much easier.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bed Club||N/A||N/A||£160||£150||£140|
|2 Bed Club||N/A||N/A||£200||£185||£175|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Comfortable and sleek, these serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of Manchester.
These thoughtfully designed apartments enable guests to make the most of their space, whether that be making their favourite meal in the fully-equipped kitchen or working on their laptop from the comfort of a cosy double bed. The friendly reception team are on hand to assist you during your stay, and they have a wealth of local knowledge about the city ready to share. Experience fabulous home comforts whilst staying in one of the property’s studio, one or two bedroom apartments.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
1 - 6 nights
- 48 hours notice to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 48 hours notice, no refund will be given
7 - 28 nights
- 7 days notice prior to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 7 days notice, this will incur a minimum of 7 nights acccommodation charge
29 nights +
- 29 days notice to be given prior to arrival
- If less than 29 days notice, this will incur a minimum of 14 nights accommodation charge
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.