Exchange Salford Quays
The apartments are walking distance from Old Trafford and 10 mins drive to Trafford centre. Salford Quays is a cultural hub in the North West, offering art, retail and leisure venues in a thirving waterfront quarter
- Manchester Airport 10 miles
- Picaddly Train Station 7 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These Apartments in Salford Quays high spec furnishings and fittings with secure parking on site. The spacious room feature contemporary decor and each bedroom has a private bathroom.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.